CITY AND COUNTY OFFICES
|Solid Waste operates as a division of Environmental Services and provides automated residential garbage collection and semi-automated yard waste collection for approximately 20,000 City of Victoria residents. This division also maintains contracts with the Garden-Ville Compost Facility and Republic Services to manage the Victoria County Landfill.|
The Utility Billing Office (UBO) is responsible for:
- Precise and timely meter readings of water consumption
- Billing for utilities consisting of: water usage, sewer and garbage service
- Account administration: activation, account maintenance, transfer of services, process meter readings, deactivation
- Efficient, accurate utility payment collections
- Water utility service calls: Turn on/off water and all meter reading issues.
View and Pay Your Water Bill
Automatic Bank Draft form Acrobat Reader (Required)
Other Payment Options & Night Drop Locations
Water & Sewer Base Rates
Water Savings Methods (Pamphlet)
Sewer Winter Average Information
General Customer Information (Pamphlet)
New Account Application – Requirements – New Account Activation by Phone
Do you have a utility billing related question or concern?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.